Our year-round leagues are offered based on teams available. For questions or more information, please call 301-446-6800, or TTY 301-699-2544.
Men's Master League 30 & Over
Minimum eight-game schedule. Winter league plays December to March.
- 13 players maximum, 7 players minimum
- 40-minute games
- All roster players must be at least 30 years old
- At least 50% of roster must be age 40 years or above
- Single elimination playoff for top four teams
- Uniforms are not provided
- Team registration required
- Must have a SMARTlink account to register
2017 M-NCPPC Inter-Center Basketball League
- For boys and girls ages 5-17
- Saturdays, January 7 - March 4, 2017
Registration Saturday, October 1, 2016, is on a first come, first served basis.
Please bring the following documents to registration:
- Birth Certificate and proof of residency for 1st year players and 5 year olds
- Registration fee $60 (Cash, check, credit card and/or money order)
- Signed original Sports Program Conduct Regulation Form (Form MUST be signed by parent/guardian)
- Valid M-NCPPC ID (ID must be valid thru league play dates)
Not all centers offer basketball teams in every age group. You must register in person at the center where you wish to play. (See the list of participating Community Centers).
Enrollees may not play for any unapproved basketball teams during the M-NCPPC Inter-Center Basketball league season. Participants who are five years old are not required to have M-NCPPC Youth ID Cards, but proof of age and residency is required for all participants.
For questions or more information including league rules, code of conduct, and more visit Inter Center Basketball or call 301-446-6800 or, TTY 301-699-2544.