M-NCPPC Federal Credit Union

Retirees may elect to have a deduction withheld directly from the retirement benefit and deposited into the retiree's Credit Union account by completing the Form, Authorization for Credit Union Deductions from Retirement Annuity.

The Credit Union deduction may be changed at any time by either:

  • Completing the Form, a Revised Authorization for Credit Union Deductions from Retirement Annuity; or,
  • Writing a letter to the ERS indicating the new deduction and the effective date of the change.

All change requests must be submitted to the ERS before the 10th day of the month preceding the month of payment. Changes received after the 10th may not be processed until the following month. Retirees are responsible for notifying the credit union of changes.

All Credit Union deduction requests must be signed by the retiree or authorized representative. Authorized Representatives should call the ERS Office for direction on submitting proper legal documentation, which must be approved by the ERS.

For information on the benefits of joining the M-NCPPC Federal Credit Union visit their website at: