EmploymentThe Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission's commitment to equal employment opportunity, celebration of employee diversity, and remarkable work/life programs has earned us recognition as a "Workplace of Excellence." We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages applications from minorities, females and persons with disabilities. At the Planning Department, our highly skilled and diverse team of professionals work collaboratively to serve the public. The Planning Department offers a wide range of interesting and rewarding careers.
Many opportunities exist to Join The Planning Department Team:
- Participate and engage in the many community and countywide planning programs and activities, and zoning and development processes
- Volunteer time in one of the Department's many offices or programs
- Facilitate meetings in the community
- Invite and schedule staff to share information and dialogue with community, business and school groups
- Assist in business procurement and contracts undefined
- Share your ideas for improving services and operations