Station Area Vision
Redevelopment opportunities exist for this station area conveniently located near U.S. 50 and the Capital Beltway. A large employment area that includes industrial, warehouse, flex and office development borders this transit area with direct access to Washington, D.C.
Landover Metrorail Station
- Located near the intersection of U.S. 50 and Landover Road.
- There are no known environmental constraints on the station area site.
- The nearest community is Landover and the Town of Landover Hills.
- The General Plan places this station in the Developed Tier and classifies it as a Community Center.
- Access is via Annapolis Road (MD 450), Largo Road (MD 202), and Pennsy Drive.
Summary of Allowable Uses
The land uses planned within one-half mile of the Metro station are industrial uses. The Landover and Vicinity Master Plan (1993) is the applicable master plan for this Metro station area.
Sites in Public Ownership
WMATA owns 31.2 acres including the station and parking area.
- Bike Parking: There are 26 bike racks and 8 lockers available at this station.
- Car Sharing is available at this station.
- 1,866-space surface lot
- 14-space metered surface lot
- 8 Metrobus routes
- 1 THE BUS route
- 2 MTA commuter bus routes
- Transit Ridership
- 2,452 entries
- 2,4442 exits