Designed to provide a variety of community-based recreational activities and experiences, our social clubs are a great way to socialize, make friends, recreate, learn new hobbies, and stay active in the community!
- Must reside in Prince George's County
- Have an intellectual or developmental disability
- Meet the age requirements of the club
- Registration Forms for 2022 Clubs are currently being accepted
- Clubs meet twice a month; activities are facilitated and supervised by trained, experienced staff.
- Once registered, you will receive a newsletter each month. Sign up for the activities that interest you; events may have an additional fee of $5 and up, depending on the activity.
- To pay for Membership Fees by placing a credit on your account, login to Parks Direct with your account. Under “History & Balances”, visit “Add Credit”.
Virtual Social Club (Ages 21+)
- The 2022 Virtual Social Club will begin on January 22, 2022.
- Fee is $40 for the year; meets twice a month online, via the Microsoft Teams platform
- Activities will include: Paint & Sip, guest exercise instructors, and virtual game shows such as “Jeopardy”, “Win , Lose or Draw”, and “Wheel of Fortune”
- Members can join an in-person social club AND the virtual social club; however, please be aware that events for the two (2) clubs may occasionally be held at the same time.
In-Person Social Clubs
In-person club meetups for Adults and Teen Social Clubs are currently on HOLD due to COVID safety precautions; in-person, in-house meetings to tentatively start in Spring 2022.
The Commission is committed to providing quality parks and recreation opportunities in a safe, healthy, and enjoyable environment. Therefore, participants are required to conduct themselves, with or without reasonable accommodations, in a rational and reasonable manner, and in accordance with the rules and regulations established by the Commission.
If you have any questions about our Social Clubs, please contact:
Countywide TR Programs
Front Desk: 301-446-3400; Fax: 301-446-3401