Do I have a right to protest an award of a purchase?
Any actual or prospective bidder who is aggrieved in connection with the solicitation of bids or award of a purchase may protest to the Commission’s Purchasing Manager (6611 Kenilworth Avenue, Suite 300 , Riverdale , MD 20737). A protest must be submitted in writing within 10 calendar days after the aggrieved person knew or should have known of the facts giving rise to the protest. Further instructions on bid protests should be requested from the contact person identified in the solicitation or the Purchasing Manager. For more information please call 301-454-1609.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Commission’s overall purchasing policy?
2. What types of Items does the Commission purchase?
3. How do I learn about specific Commission procurements?
4. Who does the purchasing for the Commission?
5. Who should I market to?
6. How do I request clarification on bids?
7. Are bid or contract security bonds required?
8. Can I withdraw or modify my bid after submission?
9. What happens if my bid is late?
10. How are purchasing decisions made?
11. Will I be notified about the bid award if I am not selected for award?
12. Do I have a right to protest an award of a purchase?
13. How do I get paid?
14. How do I get paid if I am a subcontractor?
15. Can firms be debarred or suspended from Commission purchases?
16. What should I do if I have more questions?